Saturday, June 30, 2012

What I Ate...

Monday

Cheese Pizza
Water 
Tuesday

Green Burrito
Taco
Iced Tea
Check out my post from Tuesday about Del Taco. 
Wednesday

Water
Everyone loved this meal.  I set some aside before I added the bacon for Sasha and she loved it too.  It is super easy, so try it out!
Thursday

Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken
Brown Rice
Steamed Peas
Water
This meal wasn't a hit.  But Craig and Chris are sick of chicken so that didn't help.  I have made a similar recipe that Chris likes better and I will share it next time I make it. 
Friday
{No Picture}
Brooklyn Joe's Pepperoni Pizza
Water
Saturday
Hot Dog
BBQ Chips
Mandarin Orange Salad
Lemonade (from Chick-Fil-A)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!