Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Preggo Update

~ 5 weeks left today (or 35 days whichever way sounds better).
~ My belly is SO crooked.  It is trippy to look down and see that your belly button is to the left of where it should be.
 
~ I am having a lot of braxton hicks/contractions today.
~ While playing out front, Payton got into a red ant hill (yes, again!) and started screaming frozen in fear.  I took off running to get her and realized that I can't run.  I hope there were no video cameras capturing a big 'ol pregnant lady attempting to run - I must have looked sooo silly!  Payton only suffered one ant bite and is okay.  Me on the other hand - notsomuch.  Ooohhhh I hurt.  Almost everywhere.
~ Here's a short video of baby boy kicking and moving.  Watch my tummy to the right.
~ We can't wait to meet the little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!