Monday, March 12, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Lasagna

Ever make a recipe that was a total fail (completely on your part) but you can taste the potential and can't wait to make it again???  That was me, yesterday.  And here's the (potential of) yumminess:

Buffalo Chicken Lasagna
{See I told you I was on a spicy kick lately!}
The original recipe (that I found on Pinterest - of course!) was from the Six Sisters' Stuff website.  If I followed their instructions exactly, I am sure that it would be perfect.  Mine on the other hand - the noodles didn't cook all the way through.  But (in spite of) the flavors were amazing!  
What did I do wrong?  I baked it in the oven (for 60 minutes) rather than the slow cooker and still used raw noodles.  So next time - I will cook the noodles ahead of time or extend the baking time for another 15-20 minutes.  Or follow their recipe exactly and I am SURE that it will be FANTASTIC! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!