Saturday, June 11, 2011

Walking, rest stops and...

We went back to Blankets Creek today. Chris and Todd (my bro-in-law) rode their bikes. Dylan rode his bike with me and the girls.
Payton walked with Sasha (mom-in-law), Aubrey (sis-in-law) and I.
Pretty sure my nephew, Zayn, had the best ride around.
On the way home we drove down a street named "Water Tank". This is what was on the left side of the street. Only in Georgia. We had a good laugh though!
In the afternoon Payton ran into our room saying, "I need to get my Bible to go on the porch!" I followed her out and saw her and Sasha rocking in the rocking chairs reading their Bibles together. So sweet!
Chris and his dad made Orange Chicken tonight for dinner that was SO AMAZING! Costco sells Panda Express Orange Sauce ($4.99 for a huge bottle) and they put that over popcorn chicken. They stir fried some vegetables and served it with brown rice. Seriously good. You have to try it.

1 comment:

  1. If this is only at Georgia's Costco, then i will need you to send me a few bottles!! Judi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!